Sep 15, 2008

Monday resolution


What is the best way to start a week? Start a blog. An Art blog is even better.

I restarted school, a couple of weeks ago and it got me back to painting. I need to finish a portfolio in order to aply to a university, I think a blog is a good way to make sure that there is progress.

I've been already painting for a couple of days now. Finishing one of my older Kitschenettes* and strating a new one with a purple velvet in the background. I have to try and sketch some more this time around.

I'll post some interesting artsy and non artsy discoveries that I make.

Until then...

____

*Kitschenette - Small still life, that serves mainly as painting paratice and can also decorate kitchens of old bourgeois ladies.

3 comments:

CCC (Crazy Cooking Camper) said...

YAY!!! MF got a blog! Congrats, sweety! Hope you are painting a lot a lot a lot!!!
:*

iart said...

:D
You found me!

I shall paint as much as I humanly can...let's hope that I do!

CCC (Crazy Cooking Camper) said...

Do you know you can answer comments by simply hit "reply" to the email? Like this, people do not have to check back to see if you replied ;) It works if the person provide personal info to Blogger or TypePad or any other account they use.

And a good way to get more people visit your blog is to advertise it. Try Facebook ;)

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.