Oct 4, 2008

Blue Saturday

I have been working, and I like it. Since Monday I was looking forward to Friday!


So, I've changed the colours a little, I decided to go for the blue palette and not the purple. I am also slowly figuring out the lights and shadows. I think it is starting to look like something. Not yet velvet but at least 3D.

As much as sometimes I would love to work in a more spontaneous style, with visible brush strokes, I do not yet have the sufficient skills. So I must continue with the usual léché style. Plus I always get carried away with corrections.

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.