Oct 17, 2008

Friday progress

I got sick. But being sick gives one time to paint. And here I come with a little preview of how things are going.


I've changed the colour for a stronger tint of blue, and I reworked most of the pleats. I am slowly going left and up from the right hand corner. I hope to be finished with this soon, since I am still sick, I'll be painting the whole week-end.

The other Kitschenette is on it's way, since I finally figured out how I am going to fill in the bottom left corner. I have this recurrent problem with the left hand corner!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Cеня

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.