Oct 20, 2008

Monday experiment result

Yesterday I decided to experiment a little. I have been always fascinated with those “spontaneous” paintings, done with big brushes, saturated colours, on small canvases in 40 minutes.

So it was my turn to do so after quite some research. I had a couple of tiny canvases from my school project and I had a mandarin…Here’s the result.



I can not say I am satisfied. I do consider this one as a total flop. But you shall witness my redemption (hopefully).

4”x6”, 45-75 minutes.

1 comments:

Eric said...

Well,

Consider it what you will... I really like it. I honestly do. The spontaneity is right on the mark; especially for the first try.

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.