Apr 6, 2009

Monday presentation

I would like to share with you a little project that is taking shape. It is a collection of inspirational pictures.
I've been actively surfing on the Internet for a while now. I have almost 6GB of visual material (it is an equivalent of 43 598 pictures). I think it is time to share them.

I present you ROCOQUIRK.

There you will see a collection of inspirational images (not belonging to me). Sadly not all of them will be credited, but I do encourage people to speak up if they know the source.

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.