Jul 11, 2009

Saturday fives

They say that if you draw something 1oo times you master it. So I got Burne Hogarth's book and started copying hands. Here are the ones I've done so far.

graphite on paper, 2oo9

Graphite on paper, 2oo9


Graphite on paper, 2oo9

There are two more that are waiting to be photographed and that way I have 93 others to go!
I was pretty sceptical about it, but now I feel that my hand is starting to learn the proportions and the plains pretty well.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comments:

voz said...

These are really nice. And I like the idea of drawing something 100 times to master it.

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.