Mar 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday

It feels so good that I need to brag.

I started school like any other girl at 7. I have been studying for 13 years now. I have always lacked structure, interest and enthusiasm. My mother got tired of hearing “she has so much potential” and stopped going to parent-teacher meetings.

In primary school I would get “sick” right on the test days. In high school I’d get sick for longer periods during the semester. College forced me to attend all classes as a note from my mother would not get me out of trouble, but I still despised it.

I complained…all the time.

He’s a failed athlete (which was actually true), she hates teaching (she actually told that), he hates me (there was no proof), she’s a shitty teacher, he doesn’t care and…blah blah blah. Man was I angry. Still I had “Soooo much potential” if only I would try, and work harder, and participate and…blah blah blah.

Here is the good stuff.

I love what I am studying right now. Sure I hate waking up early and I am under stress and I hate deadlines, but I love what I am doing.

I am finally feeling that something is happening; there are abilities and themes that emerge. I am inspired, I get feedback and I improve!
Honestly if things like, my health, my family, my social life were not important, I would get two pairs of pyjamas and live in the EV building (because the VA is kind of spooky).

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.