Apr 12, 2010

Holy Monday

Here it is!
Holier-than-thou is finished!



6"x9" intaglio etch on 7.5"x11.25" BFK paper

I am very pleased with the results. It is possible that I will re-etch and reprint them in fall. There are some things that I would like to add to make the print more detailed...We'll see.

I have a bunch of them printed. At this point I have a good edition of 11. I'll need to check my other prints as it is possible that I have another smaller edition available.

If anyone is interested I'll be selling them for 25$. I have 7 that are ready.

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.