May 22, 2010

Working Saturday

Every time I paint something nice, I am surprised.
As I told my mother this morning:
"I think I have a painter in me."
Her reply was:
"You've been harassing me since age 12 to get you a tutor...you better have one"

I haven't painted anything for myself in oils. I only did alla prima vegetables and kitschenettes. A week ago, I was sketching at my sister's and ended up with an idea for a painting.

I have worked on it for two days already and it is going well. I am still uncertain of my colour palette. She is too burgundy and lavender. I am aiming at a more pale complexion. There is some issues regarding her hairstyle, but I think I'll manage that.

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.