Jun 29, 2010

Happy Tuesday

This summer is a good summer. Not too many trials and tribulation [sinking in a gentle pool of wine].

I have been fantasizing about the day I'll get back to the presses, but for now I am just sketching ideas and enjoying Montreal. Each Jazz Fest I realize how much I love this city.

I have been looking at many different painters and researching styles. I am more and more interested in abstractions, especially ones with vivid colours. I think that next year is going to be wonderful as I'll get a chance to explore abstract colour fields and figures. For now I am trying to loosen up by doing small, rather monochromatic abstract compositions.

Got some cool Koh-i-noor wood-less colour pencils that are soon going to be used.

I am also very excited as I'll be painting with a friend of mine this week-end. We have very different styles but a certain affinity in our aesthetic, it will be great.

0 comments:

whoart?

My photo
Year 1
What happens when a Fine Art student decides to get her portfolio done and starts a blog. Will she keep on updating or will she let it go as most previous journals? Who is going to comment on her blog? Read on to know more.

Finaly the long awaited sequel is here!

Year 2
She did keep up and update, but now that she is a University student, is the work load to much? Is she still interested in shamelessly showing of? So many questions, so little are answered. Follow her on her journey.

Available at any browser near you.